Monday, January 9, 2017
The Heather Lindsey Show: Casting & Audience
I am SUPER excited that I actually start TAPING my new show next week. NEXT week! Ahhh! I am BEYOND excited! I will be taping about 30-60 shows this year so I'm thrilled about the topics and what the Lord is going to do through The Heather Lindsey Show!
Just a few things!
1. This is a talk show! I create the topics, direct it and all of that other good stuff!
2. The studio audience seats 45 people.
3. Each segment is 28 minutes.
4. I will record 4 shows in one day!
5. My husband and I will be hosting a book signing at the END of the last taping.
LOCATION: The Word Network - 20733 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI
Please note that the seats are FIRST come, FIRST serve. If the studio is at capacity, we will let the line in for the second show but everyone must leave after every show. There's a great chance that you may be able to stay for a couple shows based on the line. There's only 45 seats and the shows are only 28 minutes long. So, if you can be patient, we would LOVE to have you there!
We are looking for people that love Jesus and that can bring a ton of energy to the show. We will have a "ask Heather" section of the show in which you will ask Heather a question live on air. Please be prepared with a question!
And, each show will have a "giveaway" where we give away an item to a studio audience member!
Tuesday, January 17th times: 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm.
Wednesday, January 18th times: 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm.
If you want to be a guest, we are casting for the following places:
1. COUPLE: A couple that is either waiting to kiss until they get married or a couple that waited already and they are married. (Male/Female in their late teens, 20's-30's.)
2. MALE: Single male (late teens, 20's-30's) that is pursuing God wholeheartedly.
3. WOMAN: Woman who has struggled with infertility, pregnancy or has adopted a child. (late teens, 20's-30's, 40's)
4. MALE/FEMALE: Doesn't have to be a couple. A male and female that is very opinionated about what they want in a spouse before marriage. (late teens, 20's-30's)
Must include in order to be considered:
A short blurb of your story
Must be a Christian.
Location *You must be in the Detroit area for the tapings. The Word Network and the Heather Lindsey show does not provide travel or lodging for guests*
If you want to be considered for casting: Please email Jules@pinkypromisemovememt.com and put CASTING (What you're casting for) in the subject line.
If you own a company and you want to give away an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we are still looking for a great makeup artist! Please send rates, photos of your looks to email@example.com
Yay!! Can't wait to see ya'll! :)
God loves you like crazy,